Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New York.

After 6 days in the city that does not sleep, aka New York, I'm backkkk! Despite the 20 degree weather + winds and puzzling subway stations, I somehow made it out alive. Perhaps it was all the good food, sites, and people that I met while I was there.

 Day 1
Just landed! (Though I may be smiling on the outside, I was really dying on the inside from the cold)
Times Square.
 Day 2
Out and about @ Wall Street
Ferrera Cafe- my very first cannoli!
Shopping-as always :)
@ Red Bar for drinks
Day 3
Bryant Park.
Because who doesn't love a ginormous toy store?
Pretty window displays @ Bergdorf Goodman
And Saks 5th Avenue
Day 4
It's like the steps from Carrie's apartment in Sex and the City!
Central Park


The view from 230 Fifth rooftop bar.
Day 6
Too pooped to take any pictures of anything else on my last day-so here's a cup o' joe to wrap up the day.
Until next time, bye bye New York.
<3 Mijster

1 comment:

  1. looooooove all your outfits, esp the traveling one. love love love!

    ReplyDelete