Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love Position.

This weekend called for 2 very important things that fall on completely different ends of the like and dislike spectrum. 
Dentist appointment-dislike.
Shopping-like! 

Anywho, as always, I give you my Sunday.

The little tulle bow was calling my name...so I had to buy it.
A friend of mine told me that this clutch...was a little too large to be a clutch. Perhaps I should have taken his advice and refrained from stuffing my entire life in it.

Love position tee~ Jubilee. One of my purchases after 6+ hours of retail therapy with my sisters.
Until next time, I bid you adieu rockin' my military ankle boots.


<3 Mijster

2 comments:

  1. love it!!! i don't care if the clutch is huge i like it and the military ankle boots =) you look gorg, miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blazer!
    follow each other?
    x
    thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete