Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rain and Fur.

Despite the torrential downpour today, my sister and I made the best of our Sunday. 
Come rain or shine, brunch and shopping in LA still made the agenda.

Jasmine tea + brunch @ Alcove Cafe. 

Crackberry for life (...okay maybe just until my contract ends where I then will cross over to the darkside and spice things up with an iphone. Dec 2012 please come soon)

My new fave-double wrap around Michael Kors watch.
My not so fave: rainy days where the wind causes the rain to fall at a 45 degree angle therefore rendering an umbrella useless.
Until Next time...

<3 Mijster

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mij,

    This is random, my apologies.

    Wondering if you could tell me the actual name of the MK watch and/or the model number? Also, when/where did you purchase it? Looking to find one for a friend.

    Specifically, I'm looking for the silver/gray variant you have but have come up empty handed.

    The two variants I've been able to track down are:

    1. Michael Kors Double Wrap Watch, Luggage (Model MK2227): http://www.michaelkors.com/p/Michael-Kors-Michael-Kors-Double-Wrap-Watch-Luggage-ACCESSORIES/prod9990045/

    2. Michael Kors Double Wrap Watch, Vachetta (MK2225): http://www.michaelkors.com/p/Michael-Kors-Michael-Kors-Double-Wrap-Watch-Vachetta-ACCESSORIES/prod9640001/

    Any pro-tips on the name/model number/and availability at wherever you purchased would be GREATLY appreciated.

    Feel free to email me back at mgc.crowley@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete